Saturday, 27 July 2013

Harry Potter Tag

Butterbeer
Would you rather go to prom with Harry, Draco or Ron?
Ron definitely. There is something about Ron that I just fall in love with on the pages (literarily of course). He is so sweet and funny. Also I love ginger hair. I just can’t warm to Draco  or Harry EVER.

Would you rather be sorted into Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin?
I love the idea of being in Gryffindor, just like the Weasley’s and Harry, Ron and Hermione. However on Pottermore I have been sorted into Ravenclaw and I love it there so I am a bit of both.
Would you rather explore the forbidden forest or the halls of Hogwarts?
Halls of Hogwarts. If there is one place I could chose to be, it would definitely be Hogwarts Castle.
Would you rather enroll in Potions, Charms, Divination or Defence Against The Dark Arts?
I want to be in all of those! Except Divination. I think I would have to go for Charms as I love the idea of a lesson just filled with spells. I know that DADA would be as well but you wouldn’t learn basic ones as well.
Would you rather buy an owl, cat, rat or toad?
Easy – An owl. I hate rats and toads although essentially a toad is what started the friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione. Also whenever I think of wizards I instantly associate them with owls, not to be stereotypical.
Would you rather have in possession: the elder wand, resurrection stone, or the cloak of invisibility?
The cloak of invisibility! I would love to be able to go anywhere at all and not be stopped by anyone. Nobody would notice if you went out late or go into a concert for free. It would be the perfect life to an extent.
Would you rather be tutored by Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger?
I love Luna but I would want to pass my OWLS so it would have to be Hermione.
Would you rather, in the final battle, fight against Nagini (the snake) or Bellatrix?
Bellatrix. I have a huge fear of snakes and I would just crumble at the sight of one.
Would you rather fight a basilisk or a dragon?
I wouldn’t stand a chance against either of them but definitely a Dragon. Because although they can breathe fire and fly, a basilisk is essentially a giant snake.
Would you rather be a part of the Malfoy family or Weasley family?
Is this a joke? Definitely the Weasley family as I would have ginger hair!
Would you rather have a butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
I really don’t like the sound of drinking pumpkin juice. However I have had Butterbeer at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour before and it is like drinking heaven! My profile picture is a photograph of me actually drinking butterbeer.
Would you rather have a conversation with Daniel Radcliffe or J.K. Rowling?

I think Daniel Radcliffe is brilliant but it would have to be J.K. Rowling. She is one of the people who has inspired me to get so interested in writing and my main inspiration to become an author in the future. There are so many questions I need to ask her and hopefully this honour will be fulfilled someday.
This post has been schecluded as today (Saturday 27th July) I am on holiday in London and tomorrow I am going to Warner Bros. Studio Tour once again. So excited!
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.