Sunday, 24 November 2013

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

This tag was created by the lovely Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf and I decided to give it a go...

How old are you? 14 but it's exactly I month until I'm 15!
What book are you reading? Divergent by Veronica Roth and Starter For Ten by David Nicholls.

What are you wearing? Navy GAP Hoodie, leggings, slipper socks and a multicoloured scarf that seems to go with everything.

OTP? Romione - Ron and Hermione

Blogger or Wordpress? Blogger

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book? Staying in and reading a book. To quote Snape - Obviously...

What is the last book you read? Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike (before what I'm reading now)

What is the book you're going to read next? Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell or Paper Towns by John Green

eBooks - yes or no? I'd rather not but I have downloaded some ebooks onto my Laptop to review as the books weren't in actual print yet.

Where do you prefer to read? Sat on top of my bed, leaning against the wall or on the sofa. I will happily read in most places. 

Who is the last person you tweeted? Charli saying I liked her answers.

Who's blog did you look at last? Charli's from To Another World to copy the questions.

Who is your favourite blogger? Book Blogger: Amber, Charli, Ruby Lifestyle Blogger: Cat, Nora, Jean

Who is your favourite booktuber? Amber she is one of my best blogging friends and is AMAZING!

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring? I need to sit down and I verbally slap them.

Who is the last author you spoke to? Siobhan Curham about Finding Your Inner Cherokee.

Who is the last person you texted? My Auntie, she is my best friend. I was asking her what she thought of Doctor Who last night.
Who is your all-time favourite book character? Hermione Granger because I've always been told I'm very similar to her.

UKYA or USYA? USYA
What is your preferred drink whilst reading? I don't drink whilst reading. 

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead? I'd be a typical teenage girl but I'd have a life and I don't want one.
How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have? One bookcase, three shelves. They used to be desks in a science classroom so are very strong and deep as well. Not filled the first one yet.


If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one. That's bloody difficult. I think I'd get really nervous around my favourite authors so it would have to be my favourite book bloggers as I'd love to meet people like Charli and Amber!
Insta-love- yes or no? *Goes to Google to search this* No. Ron and Hermione wasn't instant - that took 7 years. Hazel and Augustus weren't instant. Sooooo no.


Favourite author? J.K. Rowling. 
What is the number-one book on your wishlist? Hmm... Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I know my Mum has bought me Insurgent for Christmas) or Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?  Female. As much I love Harry Potter - that was told in third person by a female author. I find it quite difficult to read from male POV's and I can relate to female characters.
Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption? Harry Potter obviously. I'm really excited about The Fault in Our Stars though.


What is the last song you listened to? Tongue Tied by GroupLove
Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews? Positive because that normally gives me the push I need to read a book I'm decisive about.
Who are you going to tag? ANYONE WHO WANT'S TO DO THIS!


Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.