Friday, 27 December 2013

Birthday Haul

Displaying Trafford-20131227-00478.jpg



So, on Christmas eve I had my 15th birthday. It really was a great day, much better than I had expected it to be and I had a brilliant time whilst receiving some wonderful presents. I have ultimately decided to show a few of my favourites instead of showing them all, because these gifts are quite personal to me. 

Sadly, I haven't seen quite a few people to exchange birthday/christmas presents with yet and so I haven't received all of them yet but like how those things are something to look forward to. I didn't ask for a main present from my mum but instead she got me quite a few small things which I have wanted for quite a long time such as Insurgent by Veronica Roth, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham given that I am a complete bookworm. I also got Glee Season 4 which I've wanted to watch for ages but couldn't because we don't have Sky. My main present from my Dad was Harry Potter: Page to Screen which I had seen on BooksbeforeLooks' YouTube Channel and desperately loved. It is just the most amazing book I have ever seen and basically shows how Warner Bros. transformed every character, every place, and every object from the books into the films. 

Amongst many the things said above, I received many other gifts that I was thrilled to be given including Totes slipper socks from somebody I haven't seen in years and has no idea how much I love slipper socks and and also a Japanese Kokeshi Doll inspired Pencil case. I love anything from Japan and so I'm incredibly pleased that I got something as truly lovely as this.  Finally another one of my favourite things was Miranda Series 3. I think Miranda Hart is amazingly hilarious and she is just a joy to watch and so I'm very grateful to my Auntie Helen for getting me this.

It's only the third day of Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone!

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.