Friday, 24 January 2014

Liebster Award #3&4

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Sandra from Sandra's World of Books. She has told all of the nominees what the questions of her choice are and so here are my answers. I was also nominated by Eden from Eden Roses, which is weird as I was going to nominate her Oh Well! The first 10 are Sandra's and the 11 after are Eden's.

1. Do you write stories/fanfiction?
Yes to both. I've been writing stories for as far as I can remember, and my main ambition in life is to become a YA Author. I'm also a fanfiction author on fanfiction.net. So far I've written four stories, two of which are substantially long. I only write fanfiction based on Harry Potter and so far I've based them all around a Ron/Hermione (Romione) pairing.
2. How many books do you plan to read in 2014?
A few weeks ago, I set my 2014 challenge on Goodreads and I've planned to read 20 books.
3. Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Ron Weasley.
4. Do you prefer Apple of Windows?

I've never owned any sort of Apple Device before so Windows.
5. What's the most anticipated book on your TBR list?

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
6. What's your favorite book at the moment?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - I think that will always be my favourite book.
7. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Turned a load of other bloggers and myself into dancing elves for Christmas... long story.
8. What's your favorite food? 
Strawberries
9.  What's your favorite website? (besides your own obviously.) Fanfiction.net and Goodreads.com
10. Who's your favorite character in your favorite book? Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter books.

1. What is your favourite band? McFly
2. Which is your favourite nail polish brand? Natural Collection by Boots
3. Topshop or Primark? Primark
4. What was the best book you read last year? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
5. Iphone or Android? Iphone ( I wish I owned one)
6. How did you come up with your blog name? I don't really remember, I guess because I'm a day dreamer and I just wanted someone to read my thoughts and hopefully understand.
7. Which Social Network do you like the best? Hmm, Facebook for school friends, Twitter for bloggy friends.
8. Do you have any close internet friends? Amber, Charli, Zoe, Sophie and Cat.
9. Favourite Music Genre? Indie
10. What was your best memory of 2013? Moving Schools
11. What has been the best thing that has happened to you so far this year? I've already read a lot of books :)

My Questions:
What is your Favourite Book?
If you could be a character from a book who would you be?
Where is your favourite fictional place?
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Where is your favourite place you've travelled to?
Who is the worst character you've ever read about?

I nominate...
Erika from The Red Bookmark
Fionnuala from Books for Birds
Sabrina from I Have To Read That

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.