Sunday, 30 March 2014

Book Lovers Tag

do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
I can't actually. As far as I know I've always loved reading. My dad isn't much of a reader at all but my mum, grandma and auntie always read books to me from being a very young age. So I can't remember a time when I haven't been passionate about books.

where do you usually read?
I tend to read in three different situations. I always read in bed before I go to sleep. Whenever I have free time - weekends/holidays etc I spend a lot of time reading on top of my bed. And as well as this, when I am travelling on the trains in Manchester I normally read books whilst on the train.
do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
I'm going to be doing a post on this quite soon, but as a hint, I read more than one book.

what is your favorite genre?
YA and Contemporary

what genre will you not read?
Erotica and Horror. Not in a million years.

do you have a favorite book?
My all time favourite book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling. Second to that is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

what is the worst book you've ever read?
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Everything about it was just truly terrible.

what is the biggest book you've ever read?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 739 pages.

what was the last book you bought?
The last book I bought was If I Stay by Gayle Foreman for £1.00

which do you prefer library books or buying books?
Sadly, I don't often get opportunities to go into libraries but always borrow books when I go. I personally prefer buying books as I like the idea of having my own copy of what I read in order to create my own little library.

what are you reading now?
Currently I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth.

what are the disadvantages of being a book lover?
It can cost you a lot of money


Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.