Monday, 14 April 2014

Just Like Fate Tag

If by some chance of fate a book from your wish list or anything else you desire could magically fall into your hands, what would you like it to be?
If it were a book from my wishlist: Allegiant by Veronica Roth in Paperback
If it were anything else I desire: J.K Rowling's signature.

If you had the chance to go back in time and change a certain decision or choice, would you?
It depends what the circumstances of going back in time would be. One thing that I have been telling myself for the past few years is "Never go back in time". I'd never go back in time if it meant that I had to relive everything after instead of coming back to the present day . 
There are so many choices that I've made in my life that I regret and if I could change them I definitely would. The one that I would want to change the most out of all of my regrets, would be that I regret not moving schools sooner. So that would be what I'd change.

If you didn't like reading or writing, what would your alternative pastime be?
Well, if I didn't like reading or writing, as a musician I'd probably play the piano more frequently. I probably wouldn't have stopped playing the violin and cello either as I'd have the time to play them.

Are you known for worrying about the choices you make, or do you have no regrets?
I suffer from Anxiety, meaning I get very anxious over the simplest of things and I worry about everything humanly possible. I lead a life filled with What if?'s - that's just how my brain functions. 
As much as I'd like to be someone who lives by the idea of no regrets, that's just something I can't do.

If you were given the ability to see two different outcomes of your future, would you choose to look?
Absolutely! As much as one of the great things about the future is that you have no idea what is going to happen, I'd love to know what the possible outcomes could be. If I were given the ability to see two different outcomes of my future, I'd definitely look and then I'd see what I could do to get my life in the direction of the preffered outcome if that makes any sense.

Has a book ever influenced a decision you had to make?
Harry Potter has influenced the majority of decisions I've made in the past three years since I started reading the books. I would have never gone to London in 2012 and 2013, I would never own some of the things I own now, my life would be very different if it weren't for Harry Potter. I also know that a lot of the decisions that I want in my future life wouldn't happen if it weren't for those books too. Harry Potter inspired me to want to become an author and several other wishes for my future too.

Thank you very much to Amber for tagging me in this! 


Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.