Monday, 30 June 2014

Messenger of Fear: Cover Reveal


If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you'll have noticed an unusual, and slightly creepy countdown clock in the sidebar. The reason that this has been on the blog is because I have been asked by Electric Monkey to reveal the cover along with 9 other bloggers for Michael Grant's latest book; Messenger of Fear. Now, as someone who at the time of this post going live will be sat eating their lunch at school, I don't know what the clock is going to look like when it ends, however if it is now at 00:00:00, then it is time to reveal the cover.

And now I'd like to reveal the cover of Messenger of Fear...


                                

So yes! That is the the cover for Messenger of Fear! As part of agreeing to participating in the cover reveal for this book, I got to ask Michael Grant a question;

Holly asked: Did anything in particular inspire you to write Messenger of Fear?


My basic inspiration for MESSENGER OF FEAR was that I wanted to write something scary.  I realize that’s not a very profound answer, but the truth is I like to have fun with my work.  I thought MESSENGER OF FEAR would be fun to write, and I was correct.  It’s a kick to write.  I have fun doing it.  I hope readers have as much fun reading as I do writing.

Thank you so much to Electric Monkey for letting me be one of the bloggers to host this cover reveal. Messenger of Fear will be published in August.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.