Friday, 24 October 2014

Fictional Life Tag


Who would your parents be?
Molly and Arthur Weasley. They're so warm and lovely and kind. They would be the perfect parents.

 Who would be your sister?
Cath from Fangirl (and Wren!) I love them both sooooooo much!

Who would be your brother?
Etienne St Clair from Anna and the French Kiss.

Who would be your pet?
Hedwig! Or Arnold the Pygmy Puff - I know this is loaded with HP references and answers.

Where would you live?
London. So many events in fiction happen in London!

Where would you go to school?
HOGWARTS!

Who would be your best friend?
Hermione Granger. In my head, Hermione Granger is the sister I never had, but she would also be my best friend. We'd have so much in common that I'd hope we'd get on brilliantly.

Who would be your significant other?
RON WEASLEY. Ron is my fictional HUSBAND. Yes, not BOYFRIEND.... HUSBAND. And it is not just the ginger hair.... no! It's everything about him. He's just amazing


Thank you to Georgia from The Books Bandit for tagging me! I tag anyone who wants to do this (consider yourself tagged!)

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.