Sunday, 16 August 2015

The Highest Cloud


So. I've started a lifestyle blog. 

For a couple of years I have been trying to incorporate some personal posts into Lost in a Library as well as ones that are bookish. This was just so you could get to know me better from a reader's perspective. I tried. Then I tried again. And... again.

It just wasn't working.

Nobody (or it seemed that nobody) read those posts, and so it kind of felt like I was writing them for the sake of nothing. Pointless. 

That didn't mean I didn't want to stop writing those posts. I need to write those posts, to release whatever the hell is going on in my head. Like Cat said "blogging is therapy." The key was it just wasn't best to post these posts here, on Lost in a Library. 

Back in June, once I'd finished my GCSEs, I came to the conclusion that starting a separate blog, where I can start a fresh, and just post these posts. A lot of time and work has gone into creating this lifestyle blog on my own. Finally, last Sunday, the first post on The Highest Cloud, went live. 

If you read this, and are interested, then please go and take a look HERE. I'm currently in the process of setting up a bloglovin for The Highest Cloud but there have been a lot of problems.  Bussiness will continue here at LIAL as per usual, I'm just trying to find a pattern for posting equally on both blogs. Bare with me, little bookworms.

Holly x

3 comments:

  1. Well I for one am looking forward to reading whatever comes next on both The Highest Cloud and Lost In A Library! I hope both do well! Its a shame that your personal posts weren't getting many readers... I like reading those kinda posts because it shows there is more than one side to a person. Anyway at least this way you get the best of both worlds ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a real shame because I liked showing people that there was more to me than just books, but nobody seems to read the posts, and I want to write them :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh. I LIKE lifestyle blogs. I used to have one, but it didn't turn out as well as The Quiet People did. I mean, people actually TALK to me on TQP... they didn't talk to me on my old blog. EVER. Good luck!
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.